Hohm Tech Life 18650 Batteries 3077mAh 20.7A Cells Description:
The Hohm Tech Life 18650 3077mAh 20.7A 3.7V Battery is a rechargeable high-amp cell, produced by the highly respected company, Hohm Tech. The Hohm Life Cells are engineered using the standard NMC chemistry formulation, which utilizes inert manganese compounds to store an electrical charge.
In addition to using the NMC standard, Hohm Tech Cells also use additional proprietary levels of cobalt and nickel. To enhance the batteries even further, Hohm Life Tech adds custom bonding agents to each battery's formulation to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
The combination of proprietary components and flawless accreditations makes the Hohm Tech Life Battery one of a kind. Each Hohm Life battery listed has a maximum capacity of 3077mAh and is endowed with this rating by passing Indonesia Chemistry's standards, with a CDR rating of 20.7A. As a safety feature, each Hohm Tech Battery is equipped with strict cutoff limits. The cutoff limit for Hohm Tech Batteries is met if the cell reaches 80oC or surpasses 2.8V at 30A for Ev DC and Ev power. Each Hohm Life Battery is rigorously tested to make sure that it is capable of handling repeated 36.3A loads at 5 seconds and 30 seconds off. In addition to this, each Hohm Life-cell is engineered to include a high-drain capability so that the current can be discharged safely, through an industrious flat-top design.
Lastly, each Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642. Each of these standards is tested and exceeded in accredited laboratories assigned by regulatory bodies. These certifications include MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, along with Air and Sea Transport certifications. All ratings of Hohm life cells will meet or exceed standards for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, m?R5, and Temperature (°C). H.
All of these features make Hohm Life batteries great for people using high-wattage devices that need a steady stream of power. If you're tired of constantly swapping out your batteries due to low charge and want a top of the line cell, look no further than the Hohm Tech Hohm Life 18650 3077mAh battery.
Please Note: The Price listed above is for one battery only. Each Hohm Tech Life 18650 cell comes wrapped in plastic, which must be removed before use. In addition to this, Hohm life battery cells do not come pre-charged and must be fully charged before being used in a device. Om Vapors is NOT responsible for any Misuse, User-Error, Tampering, or Improper care.
Hohm Tech Life 18650 Batteries 3077mAh 20.7A Cell Product Features:
Nominal Capacity: 3750mAh
Continuous Discharge Current: 20.7A
Maximum Discharge Current: 36.3A
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Top Style: Flat Top
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Battery Size: 18650
WARNING: IF MISUSED, CELL CAN EXPLODE, CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE. READ BELOW THOROUGHLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and pets.
DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or heat over 100oC (212oF), as it can EXPLODE.
NEVER CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
NEVER PUT IN POCKET, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS, including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cells could short-circuit and EXPLODE.
DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT EXCEEDS MAX CELL WATTAGE (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, if the device fails to stop pulling power, the cell capabilities can be exceeded, causing catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (?) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, cell capabilities can be exceeded, causing catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called "WRAP," "sleeve," "skin"). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or undisclosed damages. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE.
NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING. As unlikely as it may be, a charger could malfunction or cause a short-circuit, leading to catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
ALWAYS REMOVE CELL(s) from CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure they are not at risk of exposure to any potential charger malfunction, such as overcharging. ONLY USE LI-ION CHARGER (3.6V & 3.7V)
DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cells can cause catastrophic failure and EXPLODE.
ALWAYS USE MATCHING CELLS in MULTI-CELL DEVICES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to overcharging or over-discharging cells. Using mismatch cells can lead to catastrophic failure of one or more cells, causing EXPLOSION.
IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, IT MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) to PREVENT CELLS FROM TOUCHING METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise,r cell(s) could short-circuit and EXPLODE.
ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and OPERATE CELL(s) WITHIN THEIR CAPABILITIES as listed on each battery and in the brochure, while adhering to the device's user manual.
IF USED IN A DEVICE THAT CAN OR DOES USE MORE THAN 50% of cell MAX AMPERAGE (A) OR MAX WATTAGE (W) LIMIT, (listed on each cell and its packaging), REPLACE WITHIN 100 DAYS DAYS OF PURCHASE OR IMMEDIATELY IF DAMAGED. Higher amperage/wattage accelerates cell aging and degradation, which decreases performance, capacity, and safety.
IF ONLY USED IN A DEVICE THAT CANNOT BE SET OVER 50% of cell MAX AMPERAGE (A) OR MAX WATTAGE (W) LIMIT, (listed on each cell and its packaging), REPLACE WITHIN 180 DAYS OF PURCHASE OR IMMEDIATELY IF DAMAGED. Otherwise, as cell ages and degrades with time and use, it decreases performance, capacity, and safety.
COMPLETELY READ and follow this WARNING section listed here and listed on each cell and its retail packaging
Product Warning/User Responsibility
The user of any hardware products sold by Om Vapors assumes responsibility for the product, including proper maintenance and care, assumes responsibility for local laws and ordinances which may impact how and when the products are used, but most importantly the user assumes responsibility for their own personal safety and the safety of those around them in relation to this product. Om Vapors is not responsible or liable for any property damage or personal damage, temporary or permanent, resulting from the use of products we sell.
Om Vapors is a third-party seller, not the manufacturer of these products. So, should you have an issue with purchased hardware, please first seek to resolve the problems with the manufacturer as a warranty will often protect the products through the manufacturer. These products always include instruction manuals provided by the manufacturers so that you can read and understand your product thoroughly and use it as intended. Om Vapors recommends you take advantage of the manuals provided and get to know the risks associated with your purchase as well as how to use your products as intended. We describe the product, but we do not offer advice on their proper use, cleaning, or other maintenance.
Do not use damaged products! If your product arrives to you damaged, it is your responsibility to rectify the situation with Om Vapors or the shipping company which delivered the product before it is used. Thoroughly inspect your merchandise before ever using it. Once you use a product, Om Vapors is not responsible or liable for property damage or injuries up to and including loss of limb and life for damaged hardware.
All the hardware sold by Om Vapors uses a variety of battery types. Inherently, with any device requiring the use of batteries, there is a risk. Therefore, for your safety and the safety of those around you, please learn how to care for your products and their batteries. Improperly charging, storing, or replacing your batteries will eventually cause harm! Explosions and fires are too-common occurrences within the vaping community that often are results of user error. So, we urge you to vape safely and keep in regards to your health and the health of others.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, PSE, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart-topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance
• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
• every cell’s labeling and packaging meets and/or exceeds ANSI + ATD compliance
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.43A. This is not a misprint. 4.43A as in FOUR POINT FOUR THREE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS. IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED, CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, and PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
READ BROCHURE HERE
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (?) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, IT MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) to PREVENT CELL(S) FROM TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ANY OTHER CELL AND ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.