We are available Monday-Friday
We are a small business so please be patient with us. We use the weekends to catch up on clerical work and restock items.
8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Eastern Standard time
- Monday, January 18 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 15 Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 30 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day
- Saturday, December 24 Christmas Eve
- Sunday, December 25 Christmas Day
- Monday, December 26 Christmas Day (Observed)
- Saturday, December 31 New Year's Eve
- Monday, December 2 New Year's Day(Observed)
***Important!!! It is also your responsibility to make sure that you are in compliance with all local laws to prevent the seizure of your order by customs. Be aware of import limits and regulations regarding the import of eliquid which may be considered a tobacco product in some countries.
Any order domestic order (within the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada) that is lost by the postal carrier (never marked as delivered) will be re-sent, one time at no costs. Please allow 7 days after the expected delivery date to make a claim. Please reference your invoice number in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give a call at 828-668-2732 as well.
We are not responsible for stolen packages that are marked as delivered.