Hohm Tech Life 18650 Batteries 3015mAh 22.1A Cells Description:
The Hohm Tech Life 18650 3015mAh 22.1A 3.7V Battery is a rechargeable high-amp cell, produced by the highly respected company, Hohm Tech. The Hohm Life Cells are engineered using the standard NMC chemistry formulation, which utilizes inert manganese compounds to store an electrical charge.
In addition to using the NMC standard, Hohm Tech Cells also use additional proprietary levels of cobalt and nickel. To enhance the batteries even further, Hohm Life Tech adds custom bonding agents to each battery's formulation to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
The combination of proprietary components and flawless accreditations makes the Hohm Tech Life Battery one of a kind. Each Hohm Life battery listed has a maximum capacity of 3015mAh and is endowed with this rating by passing Indonesia Chemistry's standards, with a CDR rating of 22.1A. As a safety feature, each Hohm Tech Battery is equipped with strict cutoff limits. The cutoff limit for Hohm Tech Batteries is met if the cell reaches 80oC or surpasses 2.8V at 30A for Ev DC and Ev power. Each Hohm Life Battery is rigorously tested to make sure that it is capable of handling repeated 31.5A loads at 5 seconds and 30 seconds off. In addition to this, each Hohm Life-cell is engineered to include a high-drain capability so that the current can be discharged safely, through a diligent flat-top design.
Lastly, each Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642. Each of these standards is tested and exceeded in accredited laboratories assigned by regulatory bodies. These certifications include MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, along with Air and Sea Transport certifications. All ratings of Hohm life cells will meet or exceed standards for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, m?R5, and Temperature (°C). H.
All of these features make Hohm Life batteries great for people using high-wattage devices that need a steady stream of power. If you're tired of constantly swapping out your batteries due to low charge and want a top of the line cell, look no further than the Hohm Tech Hohm Life 18650 3015mAh battery.
Please Note: The Price listed above is for one battery only. Each Hohm Tech Life 18650 cell comes wrapped in plastic, which must be removed before use. In addition to this, Hohm life battery cells do not come pre-charged and must be fully charged before being used in a device. Om Vapors is NOT responsible for any Misuse, User-Error, Tampering, or Improper care.
Hohm LIFE 18650 3015mAh 22.1A Battery Package Contents:
1 X Hohm LIFE 18650 3015mAh 22.1A Battery
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS. IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED, CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, and PROPERTY DAMAGE. – READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
READ BROCHURE HERE
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (?) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, IT MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) to PREVENT CELL(S) FROM TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ANY OTHER CELL AND ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.